Home Dyserth St Bridget's Church Waterfall Talargoch Quarrying Mills Land and Landowners Chapels The Railway Merseyside Camp Rest Camp Curiosities Panoramas Castle Sam's Stores Rev John Roberts Henfryn Hall, Mia Hall Walks Acknowledgements Brochure Various Documents Organisations Statistics Heritage Trail Links Old Photo Gallery Blog - for updates Plane Crashes Belgian Refugees

Dyserth - Documents

Various Documents

The 18th century “Stapleton Engraving”

Dyserth Summer Fete, August 1916

Village Peace Celebrations in 1919

Directory of Dyserth names & addresses, possibly 1933

Area Guide late 1930s

Local Defence Volunteers Exercise

The Singing Morgan Sisters in 1943

Victory Day press cutting

Article about Dyserth from “Herald of Wales” 1951

Newspaper Article about the Urdd Dyserth, 1953

Urdd Midsummer Festival August 1962

Festival of Wales 1958 - Dyserth & Cwm Festivities
(with a short history of the two parishes)

Centenary of the Restoration of the Church, 1875 - 1975